Thursday, March 26, 2020

Let's Get Together Again !

Hi Students and Families !
It has been awhile since I connected with you in the blog but it seems like a good time to reconnect !
I hope you are all doing well . I will begin posting again and hope you will check in to see my posts and perhaps leave me a question or comment .
Since you are not in school at this time, I will be sharing some of the things you would be learning with me or with your teacher .Then I want you to go share what you learned with someone else! It can be your friend, brother,  sister , grandma , parents, even your dog ! All knowledge should be shared and you can do that ! If you do not have any one to share it with then write it down in your Science or Learning Notebook . Maybe we could start out by doing that - lets make a Science Journal for home . Find a notebook or even loose paper and clip it together . Make your title page or cover and  are ready to start ! Each day you learn something new , with me or your teacher , or a video,
cartoon or your parents, just write it down ! I can't wait for you to show me or your teacher when we return all you learned !
I used an old composition book.
I just covered the old title or you can just clip together some notebook paper !



Check back soon for more posts and leave me a question or comment!


Remember -Never stop learning , Never stop sharing what you learned!
YOU could be the greatest teacher for someone else !   
---Ms. Lucadou

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Lucadou I’m Nayeli Gomez I have 3 girls that attend Eiland One in Kinder one in 2nd and one in 3rd Me and my daughters are really looking forward to seeing more post and taking notes.��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Gomez ,I am so glad your girls are following me! I will be posting again soon and you can go back and read all the older posts as well . I hope your girls are doing well .Be sure and read the Feeding Time Post as well to see the turtles and lizards . Miss seeing you and your girls ! Glad you all are still learning !

    ReplyDelete