Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Feeding Time !

Hi to all my Favorite Scientists!
I am missing you since we are all at home for a while. I wanted to show you that the animals are all safe with me at my house . We know all living things have to have some basic needs ! So I had to take the terrariums and aquariums and cages home with me. Remember if you make a habitat for animals , you must provide their basic needs they would get from nature otherwise.So today is feeding day for the lizards and turtles . That means FOOD CHAIN
Lizards are insectivores - eat mainly live insects (a type of carnivore ) and turtles are omnivores. So my lizards today are getting crickets and the turtles will get their turtle food made from ground fish . 
Watch the video and if you have any questions for me, you can ask! 
Then draw or write what you saw in your journal and be sure and tell someone what you learned or observed !
  Be sure and follow the link below to see the feeding time !

The words in red are all your great Science vocabulary ! Look how you can speak like a Scientist! I am proud of you ! 



Possible journal writing ! 
Follow this link

Now go tell someone what you observed and learned! 

Ms. Lucadou



No comments:

Post a Comment