Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Animal for the Lab!


In the last post,  I explained how difficult it was last year to find reptiles and amphibians for the lab due to the drought. Last year I did not find a toad till Spring! So imagine my joy when I found a big toad this week in one ot the Ivys(Plant) I have on my patio. The funny part is I was bringing the Ivy to school! He was obviously trying to get a free ride!I quickly caught him and put him in his new home (terrerrium) !
This is the plant I found the toad hiding in!
I am really glad it was a toad and not a snake!

Here is our new friend for the lab.


Here is his new home in the terrarium. He is in there, but camouflaged.Can you find him? If you can't, scroll down and see the hint.















Look right under the green plant. His nose is next to the rock . 

No comments:

Post a Comment