Sunday, June 17, 2018

Welcome Back !



Hi to all my Favorite Scientists !  

Its been a while since I posted here but so happy to be back sharing some great Science with you ! 
Its early summer and I know you are missing all the great things we learn at school . I want you to still experience all that fun at home this summer . I will try to give you some ideas to do at home with your family to make that happen or at least get you thinking ! If you have a google email , you or your parents can comment and let me know how you like the things I suggest . 
I will share some ideas, I have used with my own kids and grand kids as well as some great websites that I really like .  These are my two explorers this summer ! Check back as I add more posts. Coming Soon - Things to do and places to go! 
Curiosity - the great motivator of learning - Encourage it by helping your children to be observant !  

No comments:

Post a Comment